- Would Montanans really turn over Mike Mansfield’s Senate seat to Dennis Rehberg? I can’t believe it. We’re going to win this thing, no matter how dishonest Rehberg and his corporate allies have been.
- Good to see that conservatives are already rolling out another insane vote-repelling strategy to use during Obama’s second term.
- It’s fascinating to watch the parade of Fox commentators coming on to criticize the Obama campaign strategy even as it’s winning. They really do live in an alternate reality.
- Todd Akin is giving his concession speech. Can’t think of a better person to lose a race this time around…okay, maybe one person.
- Martin Kidston is reporting that MT GOP may “challenge all new registered voters at poll.” Repulsive.
- With just early results in, Jon Tester is six per cent ahead of Dennis Rehberg…in Yellowstone County.
The following two tabs change content below.
Don is an English/Debate teacher and debate handbook author who lives in Helena, MT, and who can't imagine living anywhere other than this glorious state. Much of his writing happens late at night and he is unlikely to respond to your comments during the day.