- The IR is reporting that people are waiting in line for two hours at the City-County building to register to vote. It might be fashionable to criticize people for registering so late (and Brad Johnson wants to take away their right to do so), but we should be thankful that people turn out whenever they do.
- I got an incredibly strange robocall from the Rehberg campaign this evening. Not sure what they are up to.
- If Fred Barnes thinks Romney’s going to win and Bob Dylan thinks It will be Obama, I’m going to trust the guy who wrote Just Like a Woman, not the guy who isn’t sure women should be able to vote.
- The great state of Kentucky, which receives $1.51 in federal dollars for every $1 it sends to Washington, was just called for Randian hero Mitt Romney.
The following two tabs change content below.
Don is an English/Debate teacher and debate handbook author who lives in Helena, MT, and who can't imagine living anywhere other than this glorious state. Much of his writing happens late at night and he is unlikely to respond to your comments during the day.
Latest posts by Don Pogreba (see all)
- Appointing Walsh Does Increase His Odds of Winning - December 19, 2013
- My Father: A Rememberance - December 19, 2013
- Baucus to China? Send John Walsh to Washington - December 18, 2013