- And now KZBK is reporting that Gallatin County has run out of ballots at the fairgrounds. Just astonishing.
- Fair and balanced Fox News is getting its information from the former Bush press secretary, Dick Cheney’s daughter, and Tucker Carlson. That collection of people seems likely to generate factual analysis, doesn’t it?
- Sherrod Brown has won re-election in Ohio. Given that his opponent was simultaneously running for President of his senior class, it’s not terribly surprising news.
- Republicans are already starting to Monday morning quarterback the Paul Ryan selection. I assume that’s not great news for Romney.
The following two tabs change content below.
Don is an English/Debate teacher and debate handbook author who lives in Helena, MT, and who can't imagine living anywhere other than this glorious state. Much of his writing happens late at night and he is unlikely to respond to your comments during the day.
Latest posts by Don Pogreba (see all)
- Appointing Walsh Does Increase His Odds of Winning - December 19, 2013
- My Father: A Rememberance - December 19, 2013
- Baucus to China? Send John Walsh to Washington - December 18, 2013