- The pictures of people lined up outside polling stations in Missoula and Bozeman certainly don’t look like pictures of people who plan to be voting for a subdivision rancher who believes in tax cuts for millionaires.
- The Independent Record is reporting that 2012 is the largest election the county has ever seen. Turnout, turnout, turnout!
- Democrats have already picked up three Senate seats tonight.
- These people with their hands in the air have been waiting in line in Missoula have been waiting for over three hours—and they’re not even inside yet.
The following two tabs change content below.
Don is an English/Debate teacher and debate handbook author who lives in Helena, MT, and who can't imagine living anywhere other than this glorious state. Much of his writing happens late at night and he is unlikely to respond to your comments during the day.
Latest posts by Don Pogreba (see all)
- Appointing Walsh Does Increase His Odds of Winning - December 19, 2013
- My Father: A Rememberance - December 19, 2013
- Baucus to China? Send John Walsh to Washington - December 18, 2013