- CNN is estimating that Romney is ahead of Obama 53%-43% in Montana.
- And another candidate who believes in “legitimate rape” is defeated, as Claire McCaskill wins in Missouri. We just need to defeat Paul Ryan to get rid of the next one.
- Forward Montana registered over 11,000 college-aged voters during this cycle. That’s an enormous accomplishment.
- In the very first set of Montana results, Dan Cox has 4.82% of the vote. Sure hope to see more of that.
- And now Sarah Palin is offering the concession speech on Fox News.
- Dear God, would the news people start talking about Ohio and Florida?
- And now Virginia is called for Tim Kaine. George Allen loses so often you’d think he was related to the Washington Redskins.
The following two tabs change content below.
Don is an English/Debate teacher and debate handbook author who lives in Helena, MT, and who can't imagine living anywhere other than this glorious state. Much of his writing happens late at night and he is unlikely to respond to your comments during the day.