Election 2012: Update #9 (Montana Polls Close)
- CNN is estimating that Romney is ahead of Obama 53%-43% in Montana.
- And another candidate who believes in “legitimate rape” is defeated, as Claire McCaskill wins in Missouri. We just need to defeat Paul Ryan to get rid of the next one.
- Forward Montana registered over 11,000 college-aged voters during this cycle. That’s an enormous accomplishment.
- In the very first set of Montana results, Dan Cox has 4.82% of the vote. Sure hope to see more of that.
- And now Sarah Palin is offering the concession speech on Fox News.
- Dear God, would the news people start talking about Ohio and Florida?
- And now Virginia is called for Tim Kaine. George Allen loses so often you’d think he was related to the Washington Redskins.